Well Fed Neighbor

Local Food. Local Jobs.

Midnight's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, small farmers have a lot of wolves at the door but they've been convinced by pe…"

Midnight replied Aug 13, 2010 to A war against humanity by Multi-national corporations

3 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Midnight

"I along with other professionals are always seeking higher quality food. I'm more th…"

Midnight replied Jul 23, 2010 to shopping locally

2 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Midnight

"Sadly, this has been happening for a number of years. They don't have the man power…"

Midnight replied Jul 23, 2010 to Raids are increasing on farms and private food-supply clubs

1 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Midnight

"Excellent idea! When I was younger my mother used to grow three extra rows of whate…"

Midnight replied Jul 8, 2010 to Challenge for next summer

1 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Midnight

"A temporary stop gap would be to have them add a rider stating that current farmers…"

Midnight replied Jun 29, 2010 to Threat to Small Meat Processors

4 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Madelynn Frazier

"This has been happening for more than 30 years -- nothing new here. You can invest…"

Midnight replied Jun 25, 2010 to A war against humanity by Multi-national corporations

3 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Midnight

"Curious, by happenstance I just happened to purchase a chicken the other day from Ra…"

Midnight replied Jun 25, 2010 to Buying local doesn't mean that the food was raised here, is healthier, etc.

8 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Evelyn Hansen

"I also find it funny (in a sad way) that the American Diabetic Association started p…"

Midnight replied Jun 25, 2010 to Environmental physicians speak out on GE foods

5 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Patricia Patterson Tursi

RSS

© 2014   Created by ThePopp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service